Terms & Conditions
Please read the terms carefully and ensure you understand them fully. By using our services or products (the “Services”) (whether on our websites, tablet and/ or mobile application, (the “Stats24 Platforms”)) you will be deemed by us to have understood and accepted these terms and agree to be bound by them. From time to time, certain provisions of the terms will change and be updated accordingly. Each change will become effective and you will be deemed to have accepted such changes, immediately upon such change being posted.
- This website is operated by SportCC Registered in Denmark VAT DK30830989
- Your use of the Website is subject to the following Terms & Conditions of Use, which you are deemed to accept by using the Website. If you are not prepared to comply with these terms you must leave the website immediately.
Additional terms shall apply:
- to any purchases you make through the Website;
- to any booking you make through the Website; and
- where you are given an opportunity to place advertisements for goods or services on the Website.
- Copyright The copyright and all other rights in the material on the Website are owned by SportCC
- Under 18s No one under the age of 18 is permitted to use the Service and place bets using Stats24’s products. We reserve the right to refuse to provide services for any reason provided that we shall notify you of our decision as soon as reasonably possible.
- Prohibited use You agree not to use the Website:
- to create a database (electronic or otherwise) that includes material downloaded or otherwise obtained from the Website except where expressly permitted
- to disseminate advertisements on the Website or use the Website for any other commercial purposes (which would include using the Website to promote or encourage
- to place links on the Website where those links take users to unlawful material or material that contravenes these Terms and Conditions
- to transmit or re-circulate any material obtained from the Website to any third party except where expressly permitted on the Website
- in such a way so as to remove the copyright or trade mark notice(s) from any copies of any material made in accordance with these Terms and Conditions
- to disseminate any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising, promotional materials, “junk mail,” “spam,” “chain letters,” “pyramid schemes,” or any other form of solicitation
- to disseminate any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, damage, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment
- to disseminate any material which is or may infringe the rights (including intellectual property rights) of any third party or be unlawful, threatening, defamatory, obscene, indecent, offensive, pornographic, abusive, liable to incite racial hatred, discriminatory, menacing, scandalous, inflammatory, blasphemous, in breach of confidence, in breach of privacy, which may cause annoyance or inconvenience or may restrict or inhibit the use of the Website by any person or which constitutes or encourages conduct that may be considered a criminal offence or give rise to civil liability in any country in the world
- to disseminate any material which compromises the privacy or security of anyone other than yourself
- to disseminate any material which does or may bring SportCC or any of its brands or subsidiaries into dispute or in any way damage their reputation
- to disseminate any material where use of the material by SportCC, or any third party licensed or permitted by SportCC, will give rise to any third party claims
- to post link(s) that take users to material that contravenes any of the above restrictions
- Use of Software Copyright in any software that is made available for download from the Website and/or the SportCC Materials belongs to SportCC. Your use of the software is governed by the terms of any licence agreement that may accompany or be included with it. Do not use any software unless you agree to such licence agreement.
Links to other websites
- You may link to the Website but strictly only on the basis that you do not replicate the pages of the Website, and subject to the following conditions:
- you do not create a frame or any other browser or border environment around the Website;
- you do not in any way imply any endorsement by SportCC other than with its written consent or misrepresent your relationship with SportCC;
- you do not use any logos or trademarks displayed on the Website without the express written permission of SportCC;
- you do not link from a website that is not owned by you; and
- your website does not contain content that is distasteful, offensive or controversial, that infringes any intellectual property rights or other rights of any other person or otherwise does not comply with all applicable laws and regulations.
- Stats24 Service Our Services allow you to use software on our system to browse betting events and odds and provides a technical means to place bets with selected gambling operators (all with required gambling licences) (“Third Party Bookmakers”). Our Services and the Stats24 Platforms employ proprietary technology to allow you to retrieve, view and maintain information and conduct transactions with Third Party Bookmakers, but all within one convenient service. When you click on any odds on Stats24 you are taken directly to the Third Party Bookmakers’ own sites or connected to the Third Party Bookmaker’s bet API services which are all secure environments where data transfers are encrypted. We only display Third Party Bookmakers that satisfy our criteria for security and reliability and there is an independent industry regulator (IBAS) in place to deal with any betting issues. For further information, please visit individual Bookmakers websites. You acknowledge and agree that when you are accessing and retrieving information from Third Party Bookmakers sites or betting APIs using our software, we are not acting as your agents nor the agents on behalf of the Third Party Bookmakers but that we are simply making available the Services and software to you by which you may access and transact with such Third Party Bookmakers. You agree that the Third Party Bookmakers featured on all Stats24 Platforms shall be entitled to rely on the foregoing authorization and agency granted by you.